Dunman 3C'08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunman 3C'08

Dunman 3C'08 Forum Boards. All are welcome =).

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English~~~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XKojiroX
ANBU
ANBU
XKojiroX

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:46 pm

What homework is there for English?? I forgot everything le @_@ Shocked
Back to top Go down
peiishii
Genin
Genin
peiishii

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:48 pm

got the compilation of essay thingy for sentence.
practice passage 2 pg 57-63 (i think cant rmb the pg)
then forgot le/or dont have le.
dun rmb...
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:08 pm

i think must also do vocab if we haven finished......get mr.imran's autograph! XD i remebr there was sth else.......juz don noe wat..........
Back to top Go down
Chirad
ANBU
ANBU
Chirad

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Filing in the vocab tests?
Back to top Go down
MXC
Chunnin
Chunnin
MXC

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:09 am

what do u think about my singapore english composition from last week which i have not yet submitted.

What Singapore means to me

Unique, it is one of the words used to describe Singapore. Although Singapore has a rather large population of about, four and a half million people on such a small piece of land. Singapore is located just south of Malaysia. Singapore has grown in importance over the years from when it was a small fishing village to an important place for business, due to the many modern advances in science. Singapore is a very modern nation, it is one of the best countries in Asia. It is one of the least corrupted governments in the world. Singapore has gained national recognition from neighboring countries and in the United Nations. Most of the people in Singapore live in HDB blocks, this is due to the large population and little land area. These HDB blocks are able to accommodate the large population in Singapore using little land area Singapore has.
Singapore is unique due to the different races living together, mostly Chinese, Indian and Malay. These different races can sometimes form a cultural fusion to create different types of food. Because of the many races in Singapore, many religions, cultures and holidays have been celebrated.
Singapore’s Merlion is also unique, the statue has a lion head with a fish tail. This statue is Singapore’s icon the statue is located adjacent to One Fullerton. There is another smaller statue that is located at Sentosa Island.
In Singapore there are many different tourist attractions. Such as the Esplanade, the Singapore River, Sentosa island, Wild Wild Wet, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. Changi airport is also one of the best airports in the world. Singapore is a good place for tourist attractions, this is because Singapore is a very competitive country and wants to be better than neighboring countries at their tourist industry. Singapore is a very good place to go shopping, most malls are air-conditioned with a very modern and stylish theme.
What is also unique in Singapore is its singlish language. This singlish language contains different languages and put them together with the English language. Most Singaporeans especially teenagers speak singlish. Singapore’s education system uses the Cambridge examination system, it is similar to the education system in the UK except that in Singapore there is a Mother Tongue Language.
In conclusion, Singapore is a very nice country to live in, because of the comfort, uniqueness, low crime rate and many different races.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971530862
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:12 pm

whao thats cool! i ahven read it yet, but u gotta pass it up soon or u r dead! mine was pretty sucky..........
Back to top Go down
MXC
Chunnin
Chunnin
MXC

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 pm

i got 20/30 for this yay!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971530862
Sponsored content

English~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: English~~~~   English~~~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dunman 3C'08 :: Studies :: Homework-
Jump to: